About Coach Ken

"Don't confuse activity with achievement."
John Wooden

I never would have imagined when I was 30 years old that I'd be racing triathlons competitively when I was in my 50s. But I started running for fitness, completed my first marathon in 1995 (a painful 4:30+ at Marine Corps) and have been going at it ever since. 

I started racing triathlons in 2005 and was hooked. And thanks to good coaching and consistent effort I've been able to compete successfully in my age group for some years now. You can see what I've been up to lately at http://athlinks.com/racer/results/35200874.

I believe coaching can help all athletes meet their goals, and I want to help others experience the feeling of satisfaction I've had in going beyond what I thought I was capable of. I'm currently a USA Cycling Level 3 coach, and I'm planning on attending a USAT Coaching Certification Clinic in 2013 for my USAT Level 1 coaching license.

Ken

**********************************************************************************
Contact me: kenail@yahoo.com