Coaching Philosophy

"A goal without a plan is just a wish."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Triathlon coaching isn't just for elite athletes -- and it doesn't have to be  complicated. Whether your goal is to finish your first triathlon, move up to a longer distance, or improve your performance, you'll get there more easily and effectively with a plan. 

I'll work with you to figure out a plan that will help you reach your goals. And I'll collaborate with you to ensure that it's tailored to your current fitness level, past experience, and lifestyle. 

Rest assured, I believe that it's not enough to just give you a plan and let you take it from there. I'll be available on a regular basis to talk to you about your progress and adjust with your plan when necessary, and be there to provide you with feedback and answers for your questions. 

**************************************************************************************
Contact me: kenail@yahoo.com